Grand Army of the Republic Forum

Would anyone be interested in frequent new posts?

I’ve been thinking about creating a sub series about news! If I find something interesting, I will create a post. It’ll consist of drama, development, promotions of officers, ect.

If you’re interested, comment on this post and you’ll be apart of the pings when I post the news!

3 Likes

The forum community totally wow.

1 Like

I made another tutorial better than ur huge font one that says the most known things

2 Likes

rude you know it was kind of rushed when i was busy with other things.

1 Like

Personally I think that this is what the Holoprint should’ve been for, but I’m grateful that someone is actually taking up the initiative to host some real news. Speaking of the Holoprint, you should talk to whoever runs it these days (last time I checked it was Wrecker) and see if you can run it on his behalf. I’ve always believed that the Holoprint would’ve been far better off as a traditional newspaper format, but I’ll be intrigued to see your interpretation of presenting news.

Regardless of this, I really do think that this is something you should pursue. I think it’s an excellent idea and you’re definitely more then qualified to fulfil such a role, so go ahead!

1 Like

The Holoprint comes out once in every never. The_Third_Guard makes news about once every day or two.

3 Likes

This looks good. Count me in.

1 Like

I mean, my Qotd posts are like very inconsistent due to me being busy a lot, so this would be helpful!

I would like this. “Do it” by Chancellor Palpatine.

1 Like

@The_Third_Guard STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US, I’M TIRED OF SEEING IT! My friends on TikTok send me memes, on Discord it’s memes, i was in a server, right? and ALL of the channels are just Among Us stuff. I-I showed my Champion underwear to my girlfriend, and the logo i flipped it and i said “Hey babe, when the underwear sus HAHA ding ding ding ding ding ding ding takes breath ding ding ding” I LOOKED AT A TRASH CAN, I SAID “THAT’S A BIT SUSSY” AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

You mean “Dew it”

dew-it-72339638

1 Like

“Dew it!” By Chancellor Palpatine

In lore, John cena actually killed palpatine

1 Like

Even if I did ask wrecker the answer would probably be no. I don’t think he would trust some random WO who has been here for 2 years to be able to make announcements and ping everyone

1 Like

i would want to be part of this it sounds like a lot of fun

Forum news > coruscant holoprint

1 Like