Grand Army of the Republic Forum

Worst GAR ranks

What non-divisional rank in GAR Is the worst and why?

Which random kills the most, which never listens etc.

My least favorite rank is corporal. They RK a lot, and they NEVER listen. They think they are high ranks when they’re not. Half the time I see them, they will refuse to post, and eventually TK me.

You can reply and share your opinion! :smiley:

-Qwerty

CADETS IS THE WORST-skywalkerbiS

1 Like

I have to disagree. I find them hilarious. They always wear the winning smile or man face and it makes them look so stupid. They always say silly things also. :rofl:

3 Likes

Warrant officer is the worst rank you have nothing to do and nor do you get anything interesting, you always get TK’ed by everyone and you’re basically useless, you’re not gonna get promoted and waiting for your fav division tryout takes forever so it’s better to raid.

4 Likes

It does make you eligible for officer academy.

but you need a mic, you need to be 15 and all that. It is also really rare to become and officer.

Yea but very rare tho and I don’t wanna use my mic.

they need u to speak in person?!?! wow i am never becoming a officer

Not in person, on discord.

still i am never doing that

once i heard someone voice in voice chat and it was so weird

Yeah. Does anyone know if there is a way to disable the ability to call people on discord? I accidentally called someone before and I don’t want to do it again.

I hate it, it’s very wierd when you call someone. Idk about PC but if you go to the app-management and go to permissions, disable calling and video.

2 Likes

Okay thank you.
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

2 Likes

i was in voice chat with my friend in vc and it was the weirdest thing in my life

The awkwardness is too strong!

2 Likes

i forgot all the divs can someone list them for me like a list because ima make a poll

i did not forget every div just a few

7th
327th
41st
RC
RG
CG
RI
104th
187th
ARC (subdivision)
501st