What's your favorite gamepass? (Imagine shotgun is still a 1 shot)

I want to know what everyone’s favorite gamepass is. Imagine shotguns still are 1 shots. I also want a reason why.

1 Like

Honestly, if I had all the gamepasses, I’d go with golden minigun, I just like how fast it fires. The golden minigun is a ver scary gun if you’re at long ranges. It has a lot of ammo too, you can basically shoot infinitely while it only takes like 1 second to reload all your ammo.

2 Likes

I like trolling raiders by going off duty as count dooku and shooting everyone with my sniper. Sometimes the raiders try to attack me while I am sniping then, but sometimes I kill them while they are shooting at me and it is funny.

2 Likes

I like the super blaster and elite blaster very op blasters

1 Like

All of the gamepasses are money grabbers, they are all bad, don’t buy anything from this group.

Don’t be toxic. This is supposed to be a fun little question.

2 Likes

shotgun was the most op, but i like trolling with the sniper, so prob the sniper

1 Like

Super blaster was just released for Christmas and I love it. 2-3 shots.

2 Likes

ONLY for Christmas? So it will be offsale after today?

Any gamepass to ever exist in GAR.

1 Like

Candy Shotgun WAS my favourite even before I owned it and it was one shot. That thing was disgustingly OP, I miss it…

3 Likes

I love my Super Blaster. It does insane damage for its fire rate. #lateby2months

2 Likes

I like terminating entire patrols with my supa blaster

4 Likes

Don’t worry I’m sure they’ll say that’s overpowered too, be scared, it may get nerfed.

3 Likes

I don’t think he’s being toxic, it’s just an opnion.

Jetpack
20charecters