Grand Army of the Republic Forum

What would happen if we gave Cadets cuffs

Title is self-explanatory. And don’t just say, “Chaos”.

well i feel like we would be in hell and that it would be the end of the game as we know it

I think it would make the game so much better.

1 Like

Stop right there, Vikings must now ban free thinking and speech for the safety of The Grand Army of the Republic and it’s people.

1 Like

Hell. Absolute f**king hell.

1 Like

If i was a officer or a high rank i wold say this. Mind your languge- bossy officer.

Well, if you want a real full explanation, then this is what I think would happen.

The cadets receive cuffs. All of them. All 400k plus of them (I think there is 400k plus). First of all, we wouldn’t be able to kill them or keep them on posts as they would just arrest us. In the end, we would have tried to kill so many of them that half of GAR would be banned for TK. I’m sure the appeals section of the forums would explode in popularity after that. Seeing as now everyone is appealing, we will need more mods to handle it all. So, mod applications open up again. I assume nothing bad would happen there, but eh, new mods! CG would probably have trouble doing their job and the jail cells would fill up eventually. I’m sure the lag would be extreme from that. Then I would guess that the game would shut down for a bit, though I don’t know how developing works, so I may be wrong.

This is just a few things that I think could happen.

3 Likes

If Cadets got cuffs, I will just murder every Cadet on sight so I wouldn’t get random jailed.

1 Like

I want to see Vikinglaw do a video where he gives a random cadet some cuffs.

5 Likes

We would need a very big jail.

Cadets & cuffs…I mean what do you expect?

Vikinglaw would have to change the name of the game to “escape the cadets”.

1 Like

I wouldn’t let them come within 10 studs of me, there’s no way I’m getting spam cuffed by Cadets.

it would be horrible for all immagrants

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if GAR teamed up with a few immigrants to fight the cadets.

That’d be epic if raiders turned into defenders.

1 Like

This game has infinite potential.

O M G.

Imagine if the Cadets told us to post.

#CadetTakeOver

1 Like