We should have a Medical Company in 91st

So in patrols and raids, I find it rather annoying being at 1 hp the entire game, after an attack. A healer would be able to restore health and give 91st a fighting chance in raids and robberies.

Wouldn’t take much coding, just the exact same as the other divs “Bacta Comapany”

Its a bad idea in my opinion, because there are medic companys for it. If you need help actually just search a Bacta or Green and ask them if they could join you. Bacta members (For example) Will probably come and help you if they have time and are avaible. Also its the same thing like the shields. And every division with medics have a medic company. So you would need to make a new company, new ranks and more. I will argue about this more later, because I need to go now.

Did you people forget that the 91st division is a speeder division?

Also a good argument. You already got speeders. And now dont come with “41st also got shields and med guns.” Thats because 41st is a combat division and the green company is just a company that were made before they got shields. 327th is a support division and support = medic. And 41st is the only combat division with medics.

1 Like

Fair point actually. Just think that 91st could also use one on patrols.

You guys want really a lot.