Stop. Posting. Goodbyes

This isn’t a rant. I’m just saying you should stop posting these “Im leaving community bai guyz! :sob::sob::sob::sob:” then returning a week later. I’ve seen like over 5 at this point. If you post it and don’t commit to it it makes you look like an attention seeker.

Examples (No offense to anyone mentioned):

KOS:

SkywalkerIBS:

(Returned on his ALT MyBrotherhood)

(Returned on his ALT TheHo1yCrusader)

NJC:

(Returned on an alt)

These are only some I could find. There are plenty more.

If your gonna post smth like this, think about it before posting. Either post if genuinely, or don’t post it at all.

(Again, not a rant, I’m not pissed, just frustrated to what lengths people will go for attention)

1 Like

LOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHAH
(20 char)

2 Likes

Cough cough Ok and?

1 Like

Read the 1st sentence of that post. :skull:

1 Like

skywalker is actually TheH0lyCrusader

3 Likes

skywalker is the holy, and blaclhand

2 Likes

Such a rant :rage::rage::rage::rage: am so angry.

1 Like

:rage: wanna go to dinner date on roblox at dunkin donuts

2 Likes

This is so true LOLLLL

1 Like

You did start it sir.

G u should not be talking you “left” the raiding community cuz of bullying and literally joined back 24 hours later

1 Like

why cheat on mi???

I don’t even know who you are lmao

am I supposed to care or? Regardless u did the same exact thing bro literally quit cuz he got “bullied” lmaooo

1 Like

You seem to care about it lol. If it bothers you that much, then deal with it.

WAIT WHAT. WHY DO I NOT KNOW THIS. People making too many alts I can’t stay on top of it all.

When I said dnc I was saying it in reference of you not knowing me smh, but what I do care about is you quitting the community and JOINING BACK ON THE SAME DAY LOLOLOLOL

3 Likes

Goodbye everyone, this will unfortunately be the last time you will ever see me in GAR and the forums. I’ve made a ton of great memories with this great community and I will miss you all very dearly. Viva la Grand Army of the Republic. (real)

-cnyical_faye

3 Likes

Your leaving after you got into OA?!

No way!! I predicted this! Ong.