Special Forces Morph Rework

They should change the morph to something more accurate like the special ops clones we saw in clone wars season 2 because special forces is kinda looking bland at the moment (example below)

I actually agree, while it is currently accirate to lore, i dont like how it is too bland and i want something with more color

1 Like

Those are phase 1 clones, there is currently no Special Ops phase 2 accurate morph or look. So i don’t think it will happen unless a new Phase 2 version is shown.

1 Like

This is phase 2 compatible considering they made the current morphs based off phase 1.

It’s not accurate to lore at the moment, I don’t recall every special forces trooper looking exactly like Commander Bacara. The suggestion is more lore accurate.

hell nah none of yall SF deserve cool morphs since 90% of you are complete bozos legit this should be one of RI’s morphs in the future

1 Like

“Lore” is such a loose term with GAR.

No, the suggestion is for special operations troopers. Not special forces. Special forces is completely different

They are the exact same thing. WHO DO YOU THINK CARRIES OUT SPECIAL OPERATIONS?

1 Like

This Idea will most likely not happen but If it does it’ll most likely be different from the examples

Even if this doesn’t make sense in the lore, it looks cool.

And there is the alternative version we saw in the second battle of geonosis so either one is possible
canvas (1)

This is a good example but it wouldn’t just be plain white so I found another

1 Like

I like that one
#end20characters