Prevent breaking OOS

Hello there,

Divisions like Red Guard or whatever divisions with OOS can break it and troll it. (Corruption) or they can accidently break OOS. What if in Chat Service script add something like.

"
local teams = game:GetService(“Teams”)

if plr.Team ~= teams:WaitForChild(“RG”) and not string.find(msg.Name, “[W]”) then
msg:Destroy()
sendFunctionToBot(plr.Name…" just brook OOS.", plr.Team)
end
"
Or just something like that also you can do

"
if plr.Team ~= teams:WaitForChild(“RG”) and not string.find(msg.Name, “[W]”) and
plr:GetRankFromGroup(RGGROUPID) >= 100 then
msg:Destroy()
end
"
It is just prevent from OOS so then there will not be punishments = there will not be more discharge requests.

(100% in chat service is some argument like msg) If you are coder then you will understand me it is not hard.

Also you can do a loop for a divisions in table I dont know how GAR works but it will be simlar.

ok however there are people that are allowed to break OOS for hosting patrols, etc. and companies that have OOS usually have leadership not having to use OOS and no OOS in certain scenarios

1 Like

and how can you troll with breaking OOS and also how is it corruption

1 Like

Whispering is also an option, great code though its awwdome!

1 Like

agh awesome* autocorrect

RG shouldn’t need help with OOS one of the whole points of RG is competency

When division is whispering then at the end is [W], in the code is line “and not string.find(msg.Name, “[W]”)” So if it will not find [W].

So, for hosting patrols actually everyone speaking in Voice Chat. If not then they can use Team Chat.

For Companies in division what arent using voice chat up is the code for that alternative.

"
if plr:GetRankFromGroup(RGGROUPID) == 100 then So if GroupID of the member is 100 then it will destroy but if it will not be 100 then it will delete that message.
"

This would be quite unhelpful as it doesn’t really help you not to break OOS. I think a better idea would be if there was an “OOS Active” toggle button for all divisionals. This would make it so that when they pressed enter without being in team chat or whisper, the message wouldn’t send and a message would come up on their screen saying “OOS Active - Message blocked”.

I think that would be really helpful to prevent accidentally breaking OOS.

1 Like

I’ve seen alot of people what arent using OOS in OOS Companies. on youtube are alot of videos and in GAR General Blacklist are too alot of peoples.

You can be a company officer in a company which would allow you to break OOS.

Alright! That is too one of alternatives, it will be harder to do, but it is possible. Actually this isnt bad idea. But still, I can send you some videos and link to blacklists what are still using it not accidently.

If they are deliberately breaking OOS, we don’t need a system for that. They deserve to be punished in that case.

In that case, there can be code what will send it to discord bot and that will send it to some text channel on division discord. But the message will not be out.

Then make it only for some divisions. Also there are divisions like the RG. What have Group Roles. So that is for the code what is up.

No need. Just be unnecessary effort - most of the time someone who knows what to do sees them break it and reports them.

Most if not all divisions have company officers that don’t have a rank in the group unfortunately. But good thinking.

1 Like

ok but not everyone has a mic or feels comfortable using it

Then theres still team chat.

Also just remembered that some divisions (I believe 7th Sky Corps’ Ghost Company is an example of this? Not quite sure.) have a guarding company which ONLY has OOS while it’s guarding someone.