Plz unban kosintention

He sent CP but it wasn’t even CP it was just a meme. Plz unban him. We need him as our pet again!! I mean look at him come on. You really wanna decline that cute pug face he has??

#UNBANKOSINTENTION

WHO IS WITH ME?

5 Likes

None of us. Joke or not CP is against the law.

4 Likes

He played coruscant since 2019. He may have sent a fake CP, but he is a legend of the raiding community.

You need to know that some people want a legend unbanned.

Yes yes let’s allow him to come back to continue sending “fake” cp. No. Joke or not it’s not allowed and is against the law.

CP’s not a joke, fake or not.

3 Likes

What. He sent CP as a joke so we should unban him? CP is literally ILLEGAL.

3 Likes

We just said it wasn’t CP. I sent something that looked like it was and joked about it, wasn’t even cp at all just a meme. Don’t make it seem like I spammed CP when you don’t know the whole story. I am just a guy who is coming back into the community to do good not bad.

If it wasn’t CP then what was it?

Just a vine. (A older term for meme if im correct maybe)

Its legal on youtube btw

But what was it? They wouldn’t ban for a vine would they?

because it turned into a guy and a woman being in bed.

I am the person who reported @CommanderPug and we talked and it turns out he didn’t send cp he just sent p*rn

1 Like

I agree that he should be unabnned but I reported him and got him banned so

1 Like

I mean, p*rn isn’t really much better, but I agree he should be unbanned.

Lmao no. They could of been a minor which again is also against the law.

Thank you @FwSwitch. I have not sent any nsfw since I have came back to the community which was a few days ago. I will never do anything like it again because I saw how it changed me for the worst. I want to make up for that now.

but two people just said they weren’t minors…

Where? Where did they state it.