News: vikinglaw bought a tgar!?!?

I was looking around, and I found this group that vikinglaw owns, its a TGAR!

It was originally owned by blkynblade for over a year.

The group has been bought today by vikinglaw, as of the post being made.

Seems like a pretty chill game, cadets have guns and they don’t even RK!

Group link:

Divisions:

News ping:
@KOSIntention @MeIsC00lGuy2020 @KURUPT10N @BobTheBuilder @FinalInsanity @josephi3210 @VictoryGAR @milo_creator @BadKarma

1 Like

Wow! Now that is a slap in the face! Almost feels like we’ve been ditched for these guys!

3 Likes

What a jerk. He leaves because it is too much and then he gets a new one. Kurka>Viking

5 Likes

Also keep pinging me for these news updates.

3 Likes

Why the hell does he need two clone groups?

4 Likes

he legit stated in his goodbye announcement THAT HE WASNT INTERESTED IN STARWARS! and then he just does this, seems pretty scummy.

7 Likes

At first he left this group and now he buys the game on the same topic (clone wars) making competition for the prievous one, smh.

4 Likes

It is the worst game ever. I can’t even spawn in the game and it has the longest tutorial ever. He might as well sell it back to whoever owned it.

4 Likes

OMG the worst version of GAR

3 Likes

It’s frankly it’s his choice, GAR isn’t © anyone can take the name and do anything if he wants to do it our gar shouldn’t have a problem, it’s the public domain, and all that this gar has done is develop the previous owners map the updates aren’t drastic I’ve been playing since a while, I don’t seem to remember. I’ve played his game it’s pretty good.

So, Viking made his money, and finally when the sleigh sales were deciding, he took his money and dipped. The realized Kurka was taking a personal break and tried to take control again after he saw gamepasses were selling again.

(Because of increased activity, and new passes that were released)

He got pissed when told no, impulse bought another group of the same genre and is now setting it up to be his own personal money maker.

Absolutely shallow move Viking.

2 Likes

EXACTLY! I played the game and it actually seems good as well! But before long, it will be morphed into a boring money grabber, just like GAR was.

It has been touched by Viking, that poor game :frowning:

2 Likes

Well said, my friend.

Its not really that. Its more of Vikinglaw telling his entire community hes not interested in Star wars genre groups, and then he leaves us with kurka, and then immediantly makes a new group?

2 Likes

He bought a new group.

1 Like

I understand but I can change my mind too.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reporting nerd lol !!

1 Like

Your avatar is ew :slight_smile: Also, ping me for new updates.