[NEWS] - New Forums?

New revamped forums is nice, a complete revamp too. Fresh start for all of us! A little sad that most history is lost, but it’s nice to have a fresh start. Especially after everything went downhill recently. But we don’t talk about that.

P.S

First forum post made by a user on the forums!

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone will even see this lmao.

IM SO SAD. ALL MY RECORDS…. Just gone :slightly_frowning_face:

I have no badges…. I am no longer a wiki editor……

NO!!!

Forum was entirely moved due to the ownership transition of the group. Kind of that to see all that data gone but it is how it is.

2 Likes

I’ve had to make a 3rd bloody account now because BobtheBuilder got deleted in the transition.

2 Likes

Ooof. At least I have an accurate account name now. No uppercase S or 1 and at the end.

1 Like

Nice. :+1:

@MeIsC00lGuy2020

Here’s the old one:

1 Like

Worst part is all of our docs, can’t even access them…

1 Like

i miss the old forums

1 Like

Everything I had is gone, +all of my suggestions, the revamp wasn’t even needed anyway, all it did is just decrease activity, and my pfp is a duck for some reason

1 Like

I absolutely agree with what you said! Too bad only for the badges, but they will be redone over time. It’s a new start for the republic

I totally agree. History is gone but now we’re making a new chapter in the book.

1 Like

I don’t see any change in the forum, apart for other people’s accounts getting deleted (mine included)

btw im back, got unbanned 2 days ago.

1 Like