News: KOS AND AOS FOR GAR DOESNT EXIST?!

I have found out something that i want to share!

If a user is in GAR, and owns a raiding gamepass, if they raid, they cannot get KOS or AOS!

If the user has a bounty and changes to the GAR team, they lose their bounty temporarily, and it only comes back when they rejoin a raiding morph!

I’ve tested this out myself and killed over 30 GAR, and didnt get KOS or AOS!

Tell me what you think below!

NEWS PING:
@VictoryGAR @KOSIntention @MeIsC00lGuy2020 @FinalInsanity @KURUPT10N @josephi3210
@BobTheBuilder

2 Likes

Well it’s a bug just like how you can reset the TK counter if you leave the game and rejoin but it’s not like they care cuz it’s still there.

If you leave the game and rejoin with a bounty, it stays

Wow even the game itself is biased. Encouraging users to join GAR so they don’t get KOS/AOS for raiding.

Yea I get it, I’m saying it reminds me of the similar bug basically it’s resetting the variables.

I am not in GAR anymore.

That’s such a bad system. Hope they change it.

1 Like

Not even a raider and I agree with BobTheBuilder.

1 Like

yea im not a raider and never will be but i agree this is too far.
tyhhipthebest sergeant GAR

1 Like

I know. I raid like this all the time.

1 Like

solution: just remove the whole AOS and KOS thing for raiding, it ruins the fun, cuz u kill only 50 gar and some cringey cg have the right to arrest u, smh.

1 Like

Why is it so bad? @Destroy356 @Casabowie @BobTheBuilder

1 Like

It’s not a bug, it’s intentional.

2 Likes

its a cruel way to get people to off duty raid

2 Likes

I thought this was already common knowledge?

2 Likes

Because it’s essentially the game saying “join GAR to raid or we’ll let CG jail you!”.

You can imagine just how bullshit that is.

3 Likes

Most people dont know, so i posted it, not to mention the recent gar updates are… non existent

In what way is it cruel?

1 Like

Then join GAR…? It only takes 2 or 3 clicks.

1 Like

Some people don’t want to be part of GAR or don t have a raider skin. GAR is not worth being in when it is more fun and easier to kill GAR.