NEWS: Coruscant Guard Academy?

March 5th, 2022.

Today, at 7:34PM EST, a major change to Coruscant Guard recruitment was revealed.

Zekuba posted an academy to the Recruitment channel, called the Themis Academy. From what the post says, CG HiCOM is attempting to up the security of the division (from the number of noob CG I’ve seen I can definitely see why. Looking at users like MrMangow…), so they’re introducing an academy to test the iron of users who wish to join CG. This new academy is said to test every aspect of your character, and will likely not be easy to pass. Users who are currently serving in a division will be allowed to participate, and it seems to require great integrity. Proof of this will be posted below.

What are your thoughts on this? Personally I like this because harder CG recruitment means more 41st which means more activity push.

News Ping:
@VictoryGAR @milo_creator @MeIsC00lGuy2020 @BobTheBuilder @FinalInsanity @KURUPT10N @The_Third_Guard @KOSIntention @BadKarma

2 Likes

Screw off your legit the 4th person to steal my news format idea

1 Like

Divisions with academies don’t seem to be very popular these days.

3 Likes

I mean RI does the same but we still had UAV and some other issues, so I don’t think it’s going to work.

2 Likes

It’s a good idea, but it will have some flaws that they will have to try to fix.

2 Likes

Just to let everyone know, if anyone says anything about the academy that isn’t actually listed on the recruitment shout (Example: saying what you have to do in the academy.) Is considered leaking and will result in harsh punishment.

Just making sure you all know so no one gets punished when they didn’t know what they said was leaking.

Have a good day!
~ JaguarEmpathy - Coruscant Guard Shock Trooper

1 Like

Correction, it may be good actually because it decreases the chance of being AAers, not fully but reduced definitely.

2 Likes

Oh great more things added to gar and stuff to boost gar ego.

1 Like

This is the fall of CG, I mean an academy? One that opens and closes, something that you have to go through every day? EHhhh.h

1 Like

It doesn’t open and close. (Yes I know I’m very late)