New things that should be added to the game

Sergent+ or staff Sergent and above get to have cuffs… The whole reason I want cuffs I ask Troopers, Specialsts, Corporals’, to Post they don’t… If this is not allowed, then make it no kill warnings if they do it out of fun Banned for 1 week

Greetings, @HoneyBear09.

Let’s remember that anyone can buy their way up or playing/attending events which anyone can do very easily. Adding cuffs to Sergeant+ may do more harm than good. Because not all of them are honest, and some may abuse.

I do understand your frustration as GAR and that you require to have a divisional to assist you, but it is the best way to avoid any problems with TK issues.

If you need any concerns/help, you can go to my DM’s in the GAR server (Hermie#6779).

• Beta Tester, HermanosLuDi.

@HermanosLuDI

Ok I do not have discord I need a phone num I do not have one so ok~

I understand I am very angry but how about Master Sergeant

If I want to join a A group i can’t

How do you don’t have discord? It should be this: Discord. (Providing the link access to their server).

As said before:

This is an issue that we need to take into account. Even if we give it to Warrant Officer, I am sure that some may abuse it. So, I may see now you cannot get to division due to this limitation. I do have seen similar cases, but I doubt Rainylofi will allow this, even if I try to forward it to him.

Ok I understand
I do have discord but i need a phone number My name on Discord it JACOBWILSON

Alright, I direct messaged you.

i will not see the message be cuz i need a phone num to verifry

How. I doubt you need a phone number to DM me. And don’t you have a phone or anything like that.

thats me,

I do have a phone but no number

I need someone’s number just to verify Discord

I think that video will help you.

It wont i can not get a phone number my selve btw

Also i need even your phone num

Plz WHAT IS THE VIDEO ABOUT I CAN NOT SEE THE VIDEO I HAVE MICOSOFT FAMILY SAFETY ON SO JUST SAY WHAT IS THE VIDEO CALLED?

i DO NOT HAVE A SIM CARD

Bruh, I do not know what to say. I don’t think I can do much of it, unfortunately.

Dude, chillout. This suggestion isn’t going to be takenbe taken seriously, justt stop right now.

No normal GAR rank besides OOT+ should ever get cuffs, they can be easily abused and you can also buy power, so you could buy your way to that rank.