Grand Army of the Republic Forum

Nerf the super blaster

It is very annoying having people abuse it so much. We don’t need any more people with an overpowered weapon. It’s best if it gets nerfed.

BRUHHHHH we bought it for this, if they change it, it will become another rip-off like the shotgun and forces that aren’t the same anymore when we bought them that way at high price cause we wanted that, now we have half of what we bought… But one weapon that is overpowered rn is the golden mini

3 Likes

The super blaster is a limited gamepass it can only be bought at certain points during the year and for it’s price and rarity i’d say it’s just fine.

3 Likes

its more rare than that, idk if if was on sale for last 2 years

1 Like

Silence.

You mean use it as intended? Bruh, nobody is crying about it, if they nerf this gun it loses its power and purpose. It’s fine as is.

no need to be disrespectfull towards him for giving ideas on the forum…smh

1 Like

I’m just tired of people wanting to nerf items I spent real and valuable money and time on.

I am tired of people getting mad about items working as intended and then the Devs changing and ruining it because of them.

ex: shotgun and force powers

I agree with the fact that when selling an item , changing it afterwards is sad for all owners, they lost they money

1 Like

Devs, don’t you even listen to this guy you listened to some moron who asked for other gamepasses to be nerfed and we’ll how did that turn out? 60% negative ratings ring any bells?

1 Like

This post is stupid, all raiders want is for our guns to be nerfed because they can’t fight.

1 Like

Nevermind don’t nerf it