Marvel’s panel at SDCC

So they’ve now told us about which of the announced films and series will be part of Phase 4, 5 or 6. Phase 4 ends with She Hulk and Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. Phase 5 seems very interesting. It’s going to start off with Antman and the Wasp: Quantamania and is then gonna have things such as Echo, Agatha: Coven of Chaos, Captain America: New World Order, Loki S2, The Marvels, the 18 episode Daredevil: Born Again, and it ends with The Thunderbolts. Kang Saga seems sick so far. But phase 6 is the most mysterious. It starts with Fantastic Four, but then we’re completely in the dark until the last two films, which are:
Avengers: The Kang Dynasty
Avengers: Secret Wars
What are your thoughts, forums?

1 Like

Wonder if we gonna use the new Black captain America or go back in time with Steve for a mission for the new movie.

Feige said that it would be about Sam Wilson. Chris Evans unfortunately has no plans to reprise his role as Steve Rogers. Not anytime soon anyway.

1 Like

Sam wilson is not captain america

Watch Falcon and the Winter soldier. He is now.

i know, i have seen it

but he will never be captain america.

Why?
20 characters blehh

Because there will only ever be one captain america. That is steve rogers. He was the only one fit. He values life more than anyone else and is patriotic.

I understand what you mean but Sam Wilson is a VERSION of Captain America. Obviously Steve is THE Captain America, but there can be other versions too.

Like miles morales is “spider man” but you don’t think of him when someone says spider man.

Because he is black? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Obvious joke)