Make @KKzuk for officer program and maybe just make him the owner of the group and roblox

I think he would really enjoy being in the officer corps and would do well in it. He is an experienced gamer with epik aim.

#KKzukforofficercadet

Top 3 reasons why he should be an officer

#1. He is a pro gamer

#.2 He gives free bombux to his fans

3#. I said so

4.# I think he will not abuse but if he does oh well

6#. We don’t talk about Fives. Heh.

#.7 he would make a geat group owner because he would promote if someone asked for one

8#. If he is owner of roblox he is an epic gamer and give free robux

These were my top 3 reasons why he should be officer

@KKzuk

@KOSIntention @The_Third_Guard @MeIsC00lGuy2020 @Archie @Casabowie @OfficialRobloxAdmin @Sidthesuperkid871 @BobTheBuilder @josephi3210

1 Like

Hmm… I don’t know sir/ma’am, sorry. First of all, in reason # 7, you said he would promote if someone asked him for one, which means he will promote just about anyone. Second of all, just because he’s an epic gamer and gives free robux, doesn’t mean he’s 100% trusted. I still think he should maybe go through some rules and regulations and an exam to see if he’s worthy to become an officer, or the owner of it.

2 Likes

Greetings,

The Republic Intelligence has been debating the best course of action. Because you made some excellent points, there’s a potential we’ll make him the owner of Roblox. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at [REDACTED] if you have any further inquiries.

• Republic Intelligence
3 Likes

Lol, this is very funny. There’s no way you’re in RI.

2 Likes

Greetings,

I’m not a member of Republic Intelligence, you’re right. Every day, I aim to be one of them, which is why I’m starting to prepare now so that I can get a good start when the time comes. I’m always present till the finish of each Republic Intelligence Observational event. I love to roleplay as a Junior Agent, it is what gives me joy in life, and you will one day fear me. I could almost smell the classified within them…

• Republic Intelligence
1 Like

Well, if your goal is to be a part of the Republic Intelligence, then good luck! I wish you the best, and I don’t really fear RI, lol. I don’t really see the need to fear divisional, just behave and you should stay on their good side and free from discipline.

2 Likes

Bro I hope you know I just have a weird sense of humor, lol.

1 Like

Lol, wait, so you’re not actually aiming to be Republic Intelligence?

1 Like

No, I have been in GAR for nearly two years.

If I truly wanted the rank I would have gotten it already.

Lmao, I got fooled. Have you ever been in a division?

1 Like

Well, I was a 104th Officer.

Hold up a minute. Unless my maths is failing me, that ain’t 3 reasons.

It is quite clearly 12.

But like, if he gives me free bobugs I might just be able to let this one slide.

1 Like

Lol nice post. I think he might have potential but idk. “I said so” like lol.

OMG so many people are taking this seriously, he does have a good chance at being an officer but I was just kidding around for the most part.

i understood it was a joke .-.

1 Like

I’m already preparing for the next OA, last time it didn’t work well but now I’m more prepared than before.

1 Like

I deny this entire post due to reasons below.

• Him steal my news post!
  • He joined cg
1 Like

Guys im CG in vikinglaws gar! im pro

1 Like

@milo_creator for real man actually make a unique post for once you just copied the meis post.

1 Like