I'm taking a break.. (For real)

Regarding the several posts made, I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s best for me to take a break.

Because of this comment I’ve decided to take a break from the game. So thank you, @Casabowie. I’m doing this for several reasons, the First being, my mental health. Next, I do not want my friends to think I am genuinely insane. I don’t want them worrying about me either. I’m guessing I’m going to see a lot of comments that say “Finally” or “This kid is finally out of the community”. I’m not leaving. It’s just a temporary break. I’m also guessing I might see toxic comments, and please, just don’t post them. Something you can expect from this break is a low amount of activity on the forum, inactivity to zero activity on Roblox, and inactivity on affiliated discords, (GAR, Broskie-boo, RI server) Not sure how long this is going to be, but if you need to talk I’ll be checking once every 2 days, 3-4 PM EST.
Thank you to my friends for looking out for me, and thank you to those who said I should take a break.
Goodbye.

6 Likes

You didn’t do anything extremely bad before you left so I don’t expect many if any bad comments.

Proud of you for being able to take a break when you need, me and the rest of us GAR addicted members will be trapped here for a while haha.

2 Likes

Thank god, it seems like you’re on here every second of your life.

3 Likes

bye jestty!

In all seriousness, the GAR grind ends at some point. But this isn’t the end, it’s just a new beginning. Good luck Milo, from all of us here at GAR, we will miss your friendly posts.

Have fun on your break,
sidthesuperkid87

2 Likes

enjoy the break jester
-tyhhipthebest