Grand Army of the Republic Forum

How to play audios with the "Boombox" Gamepass!

You just bought the boombox? You don’t know how to use it? You’re confused on what an “ID” is? I will explain it all for you!

ID’s are the Roblox song IDs, or Roblox music IDs, allow you to add a soundtrack, sound effects, or narration to make your game extra special .

First step:

Click: “www .roblox.com/develop/library” (no spaces inbetween www. and roblox)

Real link: Roblox

Then click

Then proceed to type in an audio name in the roblox search menu:

Once you have typed in your desired song, press the “Search” button (or press enter):

You will then be given a selection of songs to choose from. Once you find one, you can click the audio item, go to the top of your screen at your browsers web search, and copy the first strand of numbers you see from left to right.

Then you can copy the audio by pressing “Ctrl+C” or by right clicking the text and clicking “Copy”

Then you can paste your audio into the boombox by pressing “Ctrl+V”

This is the end the of tutorial! If you still are having trouble finding your favourite song, you can also go to:

But I will warn you, not all songs from here are up to date and may not be a valid song ID if they are remove due to copyright.

IMPORTANT
Follow Roblox’s TOS regarding audios:

Disruptive Audio

We don’t allow audio that disrupts other users’ experience, including audio that contains:

• Background noise that makes the intended audio unintelligible
  • Excessive loudness, screaming, or high-pitched noises that disrupts others’ experience

Profanity

To keep Roblox safe and civil for everyone, we don’t allow swearing in text, images, or uploaded audio, including:

• Using misspellings, special characters, or other methods to evade detection of profanity
  • Profanity in different languages
  • Quoting or using songs with profane lyrics

I hope all this information helps you!

AmendedSins
Community Member