Here’s a few tips for people starting GAR, and maybe even some who have been playing for some time.
yes, i stole the title, shhhhhh…
- Don’t shoot everyone you see, it annoys everyone and you’ll just end up getting killed.
- Stay on your damn post until you’re a Sergeant, exceptions are when the people in gray and wearing a gray cap tell you what to do.
- Don’t ask for the name and planet of immigrants, it’s useless. Until you have a weapon, you’re a waste of space.
- If a raider kills you and they respawns because they died, do not kill them unless they take out their weapons.
- Follow what the people with paint tell you to do, unless it violates the above.
Hopefully some people can learn from this, but I don’t really expect that much. Not a lot of people visit the forums unless they’re appealing something.