How old does your account age have to be to play GAR

I have friends who are new to roblox and I want to show them this game but when every they try to play they only get put in the smallest server.

I think all ages are allowed to play, but you must be 13+ to be in the discord and be in a division.

Oh well my friends account is 13 plus but he made it a few days ago and is getting trapped in small servers

I’m not sure if that has to do with account age.

big rip
13 charsters…/

If you wish to contribute to the community (join the Discord, a division etc.) you need to be 13 or older, and have a Roblox account with your proper age. The same goes for Discord, as their TOS state that you need to be 13 or older to create an account.

View all the servers and join a more populated one. Sometimes that happens and it puts you into like a 5 person server.

I figured out why this happens. Coruscant has an alternative account detector. If the detector thinks your account is an alt, they will send you to a “special” server that is small. Your account could be detected as an alt if it’s new, if it’s friends with other accounts in GAR, or if it has a small inventory.

If the GAR bot detects your account as an alt account, no matter what it will send you to the small server, even if you try going in the server tab.

oh, didnt know about that