How did GAR create the forum?

I’m really wondering how GAR made this forum and if they used any templates. Do you know?

The GAR forum is hosted on a website… which I can’t remember the name of. All I remember is that it’s hosted on the same platform/website as loads of other unrelated forums. I expect that you could probably make one easily enough with whatever tools they have available.

The website is discourse.

3 Likes

It all started back more than 100 years ago. The year was 1899. The age of outlaws and gunslinger was at an end. American was becoming a land of laws. Even the west had mostly been tamed. A few gangs still roamed, but they were being hunted down and destroyed. Rockstar games presents. . .

And then poof, the forums were here.

3 Likes

Pretty sure they hired a programmer to code the website in CSS/HTML or used a pre-made template (paid for it, probably.)

• anyways, hi

What is Discourse?

Discourse is the 100% open source discussion platform built for the next decade of the Internet. Use it as a mailing list, discussion forum, long-form chat room, and more!

How do I get it?

Only $100/per month!

Cheap!!! :wink:

Basically that’s what they use lol.

“ It is 3, 24, 20, 12, 19, 17, 17, 22, 19, 23, 19, 4, 0, 7, 6, 7, 19, 10, 12, 16, 17, 6, 14, 4, 3, 17, 24, 20, 13, 24, 8, 16, 17, 1, 24, 9, 21, 15, 0, 5, 15, 4, 4, 23, 6, 11, 25, 14, 4, 20, 4, 9, 14, 18, 12, 8, 7, 21, 6, 4, 21, 7, 21, 4, 2, 14, 3, 14, 7, 18, 13, 6, 22, 16, 6, 1, 21, 21, 15, 3, 5, 24, 9, 11, 2, 10, 5, 21, 4, 20, 11, 19, 12, 5, 12, 13, 12, 5, 17, 19, 3, 14, 21, 12, 15, 17, 7, 7, 2, 2, 21, 1, 10, 22, 13, 5.”
Dragovich.
“STOP STOP STOP IT”
Kravchenko.
“STOP IT STOP IT NOW”
Steiner.
“STOP IT”
All these men… must die.

Activision Presents…
A game by Treyarch Studios…

In 1965, Clandestine Officer Russell Adler came close to capturing the Soviet Agent “Perseus”. Perseus is infamous for shifting the balance of the Cold War every time he comes into play.
Almost 20 years later, Perseus is still active.
“So, Bell, welcome to the team. You remember me, yeah, Russell Adler?”
DO NOT LISTEN TO ADLER, HE IS LYING TO YOU.
“You’re an MI6 agent who served with me in Vietnam. I wanted you on the team specially.”
“You’re too close to this, Mason. Like it or not, Reznov is still lurking in the back of your head.”
DRAGOVICH KRAVCHENKO STEINER ALL THESE MEN MUST DIE
“ADLER, YOUR LITTLE SCIENCE PROJECT IS OVER!”
“Come on, Bell. We have a job to do.”
“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?!”
“Whilst few will know of your struggles…”
“MAYBE I CAN KNOCK THE TRUTH OUT OF YOU, HUDSON!”
“Perseus thinks too highly of you. I don’t want the competition!”
”The entire free world will benefit.”

”Do not listen to Adler. He is lying to you.”

Activision presents…

In the 1980s, after the Perseus incident, Alex Mason and Frank Woods encountered a revolutionary called Raul Menendez, who led a group called Cordis Die. They unsuccessfully attempted to assassinate him.
40 years later, the man has started a 2nd Cold War.

“Opulence is sinful, and we all pay for it. Los Angeles was the flagship of their absurd materialism, so I destroyed it. They thought I wanted to kill the president. Madame Presidentè, I could have buried you a million times over… No… I wanted you to see it, to feel what it’s like. Today, two billion people exist in abject misery, tyrannized by war. Madame Presidentè, your war machines are no more. Your military is crippled. You cannot stop us now. Cordis Die, rise, and strike when they are down. Strike now, and strike deep!“

“My father gave up everything he had…”
“MASON! WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON?!!”
”He abandoned me, so he could defend his country from people like you.”
“This is what Menendez planned all along…”
”And I hated him for it.”
“Your best friend, Alex Mason, is dead. By your own hand. Do you understand why? BECAUSE YOU MUST SUFFER AS I HAVE SUFFERED!”
“David, you’re 7 years old, stop acting like a baby!”
“But now, here I am. With you.”

”CORDIS DIE, RISE!”

Activision presents…

1 Like