everyone
none
i rode horses for 5 years

5 Likes

go away bulwonks grr

4 Likes

Awesome nice to meet you!

2 Likes

I’m Keanu Lopez I’ve been with GAR for more than 2 years now, enjoyed the game met great people like Qwerty, MeI, Bleh Shay, Emma and it’s been fun. More than the game I enjoyed the community and it’s great to see them creep back onto the new forum.

5 Likes

My username is bffroses207 (I have a great disdain for the username) and I am a Warrant Officer currently holding a bronze crescent.

I don’t exactly know why I wanted to join GAR, considering I had never watched Star Wars before that, but I believe I just thought the morphs looked cool. (This was over 2 years ago so the memory of it is fuzzy.)

I don’t believe any of my GAR friends are on the forums but on the discord server they include lazerghost15, 2kEvxn, Vitalisized, immattulate, etc etc.

My favorite Star Wars episode would have to be Episode 8, The Last Jedi.

And for a fun fact about me, I’ve saved every birthday card, Christmas card, valentines day card, and letter I’ve ever received since the age of 5.

3 Likes

Hi! My username Is Gattogattoso081, i am a warrant officer with a bronze crescent and One day i Hope to join in the 501st (when my account reach 200 days)

Im playing roblox quietly, then I decided to look for a star wars game and the first one that came to me was GAR. From the moment I signed up, I never stopped playing! It’s the best game in the world!

I have a lot of Friends in GAR! This game introduced me to a lot of new friends

My favorite star wars film Is “Star wars: 3 The Revenge of the sith”, I think it’s one of the best movies ever created! Contains drama, action, romance all in one movie. A really good movie. (p.s. and then Obi-Wan is at his best in that movie)

I love draw and use the technology and I really love read books! (I have 20 star wars books)

2 Likes

My name is SalariedPen62, My rank is SM, I joined GAR, because I was bored of raiding, and started raiding because of all the RKing, idk who my friends are here, because we all got reset, my favourite episode of Star Wars is The Last Jedi (JKJK it’s Return of the Jedi), A fun fact about me is- oh wait, I don’t have one

3 Likes

I made a new one. Old got deleted.

1 Like

Welcome back Milo!!!

1 Like

nice to see that you’re back!

1 Like

Hello, my name is Opa123456039, former 327th and 187th member, and I have the Master Sergeant rank in GAR.
I joined GAR because I like the clone wars a lot, and I just saw a game with a clone in it, and then decided to play. I joined my first division a month or so later, which was 327th. I think I stayed for almost 3 months in 327th, maybe less, then discharged and stoped playing GAR for a while, for not having fun in the game and for not having any time to play it. After that I met a guy called sepertis09, who invited me to his raiding group. I bought guns in coruscant and started raiding with him and some people, later I would join other raiding groups and TRC, but what I really liked to do was solo-raiding. I raided for a while, but, in December last year, I decided to join GAR again, and I joined 187th (best division tbh) and left aproximately a month later to continue raiding. After some weeks of raiding, I joined 327th again and spam pinged everyone on their discord server, and that got me community banned for almost 3 months (got unbanned 3 days ago).
I don’t have MANY friends in this community since I am known for being hated by almost everyone for being toxic and all, but I can put some ppl I like here: DevM1ka, pretty cool raider, Qw22rtyy, a rlly cool guy, but unfortunately, is a furry, NoobLikesSeparatists (no one will know him but hes pretty cool and used to raid with me), O_Chained, cool guy and My_Ammo, a very fun guy that introduced me to another raiding group, The Creed of Expiry (already gone tho). Btw I’d like to say sepertis09’s name too, even tho I didn’t like him much, he introduced me to the raiding community, and I probably would never have so much fun in this community if it wasn’t him.
My favorite star wars episode is Revenge of the Sith.
I like to search up for frogs doing unusual things on the internet (as u can see in my pfp)

2 Likes

My name is, uh, yeah, and also uh, yeah. I am not in GAR anymore.

The only reason I joined was because I was a dumb 10 year old and whenever I searched for star wars it came up.

I don’t raid. I don’t play coruscant.

What are friends?

Any that isn’t the prequals or sequels.

I play trumpet. And piano. And guitar. And I can do magic. And I’m meant to be doing homework whilst writing this but this is more important so screw it.

1 Like

I love ROBLOX dot com.

6 Likes

So why you are in the forum?

1 Like

are you a HICOM even if you have never seen star wars?

1 Like

Cause I was on the old one and had to join this for some reason.

1 Like

Hello my name is James obviously… I’m a warrant officer(demoted) with the aspirations to become an officer

I like to join military games and rank up to give orders to the lower ranks

Only people I know and respect are in forums

Fun fact: I am better than you

: troll :

2 Likes

i am marquice, super cool gar officer cadet

3 Likes