Grand Army of the Republic Forum

Game Error, Problem with the Phone etc

Description

Shooting has not worked properly on the phone for months, as if it had not been tested! You also can’t move while you want to shoot! because there is no “death field” behind the movement button, that’s why the shots don’t hit the main target, but shoot into the lower left corner. And that with all weapons.

Materials

Screen_Recording_20220106-220703_Roblox_2_1

that is an mobile issue

this happens in every game, when ur on mobile

1 Like

It’s a issue on mobile in most games, there are diffrent aiming systems developed specifically for mobiles which help aiming which moving.

1 Like

I think you have not understood the subject matter correctly!.. Where is the aiming help in this game!. Which was not my statement at all , but that the “shooting” does not work properly while you want to move!!! I speak for every mobile gamer , the development is inferior , especially nowadays when the mobile market is one of the biggest etc . Since yesterday my new gaming PC arrived. No more problem of error, but for the other mobile gamers just sad. There is no justification for this, I know myself pretty well in this area!, and this is certainly not for a supposed “beta” game, which in my eyes does not even have the value of an alpha game.

Bull sh!t, Let’s assume only from the point of view in Roblox. I’ve even seen some “alpha” games that solved it a lot better for mobile devices, that’s not hard to fix at all colleague. This error can be solved within 2 minutes, I have yesterday with the development software of Roblox times more exactly occupied, for free development programs perfectly not at all difficult for mobile there it adapt (if one with the matter knows).

I understood your subject very well, as matter of fact I’m a developer and some of the aiming scripts used in GAR are very basic, there are many other scripts for mobile users especially, I’ve made a suggestion on it already, games like arsenal have implemented it in their games. Lastly it isn’t a big that’s just how the aiming script is, they need to get a better one.

1 Like

is just an mobile issue, cry about it, there’s nothing devs can do.

Are you somehow really spiritually handicapped, or are you replying under my post because you are convinced of what you are saying?.

I write developers can do something, you reply quote: “there’s nothing devs can do.” So either you have some kind of communication problem, or you’re the biggest troll I’ve come across who is so convinced of his “opinion” that he has to spread it. One option is that it doesn’t even need a lot of work, even the person in charge should be able to add a so-called field that is adapted so that it doesn’t recognise the shooting except for the movements. I beg you, first think, then write! (Even an everyday Roblox player should be able to do this).

I mean, I get your frustration even I was when I used to play on mobile but they’re very solw to update bugs and it’s even frustrating on mobile.

I’ve been playing on a gaming PC since yesterday, I got one because I wanted to, I’m actually a console gamer… so it’s not a big issue for me personally anymore. At the end of the day it’s not my dad’s game either, just shows what a dev team it is, probably not even tested since 2019 until now, if that’s true that it’s a “beta” game then very very bad cards for the future. There are solo developers who develop entire games within a year etc. (Indiegame’s)
You can see from the key layout alone that it hasn’t been tested - who are you kidding? Haha please next time even smaller and even closer to each other one thought there probably the people are “Edward with the scissors hands” where a finger is no longer to be surpassed in flexibility, my thumb makes 360 ° already lmao.
Nvm I posted it, if they want to improve it then let them if not then not in the end I am not financially or anything else dependent on this game. Only I say in my opinion “quality not quantity” think more about the people bring updates regular then the revenue source will be more and bigger and the game does not get so bad reviews. But I think several others besides us have posted it, or rather pointed out this error, which was probably only read, and then ignored. I have already mentioned it several times in the Discord groups where it attracted attention, I have written it privately to some leaders personally and they sent me to this page for whatever reason you have to make an extra page, I don’t know… Well, thank you for this little talk, but I’m out of this site too, so I don’t see the point of this site at all, half of it probably won’t even be fixed, at least that’s what I’m speculating. And I’m not really interested in other posts about bugs, reports about players.
I am only interested in drastic action, renewals, improvements, etc. The game is updated every other day according to the update view, what is improved there that would also interest me, so you notice nothing at all.

In short, take a look at “Star Wars: Clone Wars [RP]” in Roblox! It’s just amazing what’s there, I personally would have expected all that in Star Wars Coruscant. Maybe you saw this Game.

I will have a look at it, thx for suggesting.

Yea, when I talk about the same thing people say that we’re nagging but the point is that we expect a level of quality with the amount of money they’re getting through their gamepasses…which they later nerf some. But if compared to indie game Devs and steam games, it’s lacks small details, not to mention a single gamepass cost as much as a game on steam, but yea the same thing happened to the hyped up new map which was pushed back into development, it’s been 2 years.

lol, ur just mad over something that can’t be fixed, “oh but i said it can” IT CAN’T, just go in any shooting games with mobile, it DOESN’T WORK, mobile sucks, not the devs problem, they can’t do nothing to fix the problem, and the only thing you can do is cry about it.

nice, problem solved, now play on ur PC

I think you have not understood the subject matter correctly!.. Where is the aiming help in this game!. Which was not my statement at all , but that the “shooting” does not work properly while you want to move!!! I speak for every mobile gamer , the development is inferior , especially nowadays when the mobile market is one of the biggest etc . Since yesterday my new gaming PC arrived. No more problem of error, but for the other mobile gamers just sad. There is no justification for this, I know myself pretty well in this area!, and this is certainly not for a supposed “beta” game, which in my eyes does not even have the value of an alpha game.