Forum election!

Hello everyone. So, I’ve been here for a while now, and I am getting bored of doing the same thing over and over again. I was thinking about what I could do and decided that I wanted to do an election for president of the forums.

So, I got in contact with the person who I knew was best with this sort of stuff, @Sidthesuperkid871. We will be working together to get this election going.

Anyone who wishes to take part can. All you have to do is post your speech bellow for everyone so as they know who to vote for. You can say anything you want in this speech.

Have fun and good luck.

1 Like

I declare myself as the president of the forums forever!

I, MeIsC00lGuy2020, pledge to be faithful and c00l. Vote MeIs to be the “C00lGuy”.

#MeIs4Prez

1 Like

Anyone who wishes to take part, comment here and I will ping you when the next bit comes out. Something about making a flyer for you or your party.

3 Likes

I want to be president of forums. I will guide you on behalf of broskie and boo.
For the broskie-republic!
What borkise has to offer:
Amazing food
Fun ranks
Amazing members
Broskie and boo

1 Like

Hello comrades this is Keanu, I’ll be running for president for the communist party, aren’t you tired of new members causing a ruckus on the forum well we’ve got you covered because we’ve got the baton and we’re not shy to use it, so vote for good old communism and here’s a parody just for you.

Roses are red
So is the state
Let us be comrades
Because you’re great

~Brought to you by the makers of Nothing Tiananmen Square

Now remember comrades you have an option to vote…vote for me and be my commissar or don’t vote and wait for the KGB.

Rise Vladamir the communist.

You’re VP of broskie do you want to just collab? I’ll go red.

Nyat, but I’ll do a collab if I win elections next time, but you’ll need to pay me.

I got 400 bobux rn im sure thats worth a few bucks in commucash

i destroy_356 pledge to make this place less toxic and a place for people to peacefully meet up! vote me

Y’all know who I am.
I pledge to make this forums a united front against the toxic people who try to… be toxic.

HAIL SHAY!!!
SOYUZ NEMUSHAYMY

If MeIs or Milo gets it I’m leaving forums forever.

I wish to be, not the president, but the SENATOR, of the forums. Here is my speech; “I have a dream.” That one day, every person in this nation will control their OWN-

bro we’re friends imagine guilt tripping potnetionl voterers hahaahafh nuub

Vote for me because yes!