E10 - Republic Supervisor

People have just for a better medal, some people have more money than sense.

Those colors would be disgusting and inaccurate. Grey would be too dull, pink is ridiculous, and brown is, ew.

I also said;

1 Like

Yeah, it would be a Warrant Officer morph but with a jump pack, and a new visor. Its cosmetic.

Look I don’t care if this was your idea or not can you atleast try and say something positive and stop acting like other people don’t have opinions I’m only giving suggestions

I’m still gonna stand with what I said before I’m not changing it because someone doesn’t like it

And I was only giving possible options

Fr bro :sob: Though one thing i do agree with @MeIsC00lGuy2020 Brown :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Yeah now that I think of it I probably should have said teal

1 Like

Or an alternative option

1 Like

@MeIsC00lGuy2020 what aboout black/purple ?
I think as this rank is for advanced players only, adding a free rifle / lightsaber would be a good idea.

1 Like

A lightsaber is unlikely but the blaster is the most viable option

I’m only criticizing, I’m not being “negative” just giving my critique.

Brown? Wtf? Are you saying being black is :nauseated_face:?

Lightsaber is out of the picture, black and purple would make us look like a knockoff 187th. I think we should stick to the Warrant color, but maybe add a touch of maroon. (Maroon is the ‘Sergeant Major’s’ color)

It’s more reddish but like I said in a different reply what about teal?

1 Like

You mean Cyan? Don’t get me wrong, thats probably my favorite rank color for basic GAR, but it wouldn’t match the rank organization system.

(Also, maroon is a dark shade of red)

Well if this role is meant for ones dedicated then maybe they should be able to customize it but not just be able to go crazy with it

But that’s unlikely to happen so it should obviously look different then what we usually see with the morphs

Black isn’t Brown. Lol

Making this post aka Proves that you will forever ramble