Discord Ban appeal

Data

Username: ( trainder134424 )
Discord: ( Trainder#3193 )
Discord Id: ( 833963968379748394 )
Ban reason: ( Leaking RI program )

Description

About 4-5 months ago, I got banned from the discord server due to a a very unnecessary mistake that I made. I’m not going to mention any names except from myself when I write this appeal, to prevent any leaking. I have a friend who was a former RI that I used to talk to back in the day. I asked him one day if he was ever going to return to RI, but he said no. Some time later the RI program opens and I decided to join it, but then I noticed that my friend had joined too, so I got a little confused. I then sent a picture of the program to him and asked if he had changed his mind. I didn’t realise that sending pictures of the program to people who could see the same things that I did would be qualified as leaking. I then later got banned from the discord server for “leaking RI program”.

I tried to appeal this right after the incident too, but didn’t work out, so I don’t really expect this to get appealed. I’m not really a person who does these kind of things, I just weren’t careful enough. I don’t really feel like I deserve this harsh of a punishment, as I didn’t really leak any information that my friend has’t seen himself. I have waited a long time now and I know what I’ve done wrong. I can assure you that I will be more careful from now on.