Discord Ban Appeal ( Alting ) [CLOSED]

Data

Username: ( spider )
Discord: ( #8078 )
Discord Id: ( 748927942582599730 )
Ban reason: ( Alting )

So. I’m going to be very straight forward on this appeal. Ok so, on the 21st of July, I had been Temp banned for 3 days from GAR as I had sworn and gotten several violations for it. I had gotten really sad and I just couldn’t really stop myself from joining on an alt to do trainings. This, I regret very much. I now know it was a bad idea, I should have never done it. I was then banned for alting. On the 24th, I rejoined the GAR discord on my main, as the ban had expired. The next day ( today, the 25th), I was just talking and stuff and then I get banned again. I have a feeling I will keep getting banned because it banned me for 3 days instead of permanently, and it had done that after my ban had expired… So I’d like to apologize for my actions and move on from this. I’ve gotten really sad after being banned again, as I have grown very attached to GAR. And to see it just go, makes me really sad. I am truly remorseful for this, and I did not mean harm. I now understand what I did was wrong. I just beg for a 2nd chance… It was stupid of me, but I think I deserve a 2nd chance. I’d also be up to delete my alt account from roblox (requesting a ban), and deleting it’s discord aswell. Once again, My apologies. Thank you for reading…

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience.
At this time, I have decided to deny your appeal for an unban from GAR.

This may be for any one of the below mentioned reasons -

• Infraction too severe for appeal
  • Bypassing your temporary ban, despite it not being permanent and not having the patience to wait out the ban.

If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of this appeal, and would like to make a further appeal, you may write to [email protected]. Make sure to provide a link to this topic in your email, along with complete details of the appeal.

Appeal Status: Denied :no_entry:

Regards,
Dtboss33jr.