Coruscant Health Administration

Coruscant Health Administration

The Coruscant Health Office was a government agency on the planet Coruscant that controlled outbreaks of epidemics at the spaceportsof Coruscant.
I suggest adding an event called “Contagion and Infection”.
A criminal scientist who makes infections and can make all sorts of biological and chemical weapons to threaten the planets of Coruscant. There are a lot of infections, biological and chemical weapons, and there may be natural infections.
When they have already created, the viruses can be different and the symptoms also, when they infect immigrants and GAR, for about a minute they can spread all the immigrants and GAR and then completely infect in the city of Coruscant.
The Coruscant Health Administration (CHA) will take over so they can fight back against contagion, charge of issuing warnings and analysis of disease, enacting quarantines, and giving vaccinations.
The event can take place in just about 40 minutes - 1 hour.

Materials

Coruscant Health Administration (CHA) emblem
The Coruscant Health Administration (CHA), also known as Coruscant Health or Coruscant Health Office, was an organization within the Galactic Republic that was responsible for the health care of Coruscant’s citizens. The agency was also responsible for running medcenters on Coruscant. Coruscant Health Officials were in charge of issuing warnings and analysis of disease, enacting quarantines, and giving vaccinations.

CHA health advisory

Wookieepedia resources.

I feel this infection events would be REALLY disruptive to events(SSUs, rallies, patrols, etc.) but an interesting idea.

Atleast it an entertain event to keep us gar bored from guarding border all day.

Great, I have ideas to continue the second part of the suggestion will be called symptoms, infection. I will choose the appropriate infection. Because there are a lot of interesting things in Wookieepedia, I will take at least a few symptoms and infection.