[CLOSED] Treyweyfat Sking ThunderCloudF

Data

Reporter username: ( ThunderCloudF )
Reported user: ( Treyweyfat )

Description

( Here is proof that he was Sking me.

2 different clips of his spawn killing me more than once. )

Proof

( Treyweyfat sking ThunderCloudF - YouTube

Tryweyfat SKing ThunderCloudF - YouTube )

Bro literally skd me for 15 minutes then wants to cry when i kill lol

theres also literally people in the server that accused you of the same thing so you are the biggest hypocrite ever tbh

!!! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :pleading_face: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :scream: :scream:

I was joking #ghosttrooper
:pleading_face: :cold_sweat:

I’m joking trey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smile: :smile: :smiley: :smiley:

about what? im just mad that im boutta be banned when he literally didnt let me touch border at all for 15 minutes straight then revenge rkd

:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :scream: :scream: :scream: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :grinning: :melting_face:

You say I “rked” like I did something wrong however Its not really against the rules in a Christmas Mando morph as its considered a raiding morph.

if ur not gonna let me touch the border for 15 mins straight at least dont cry when i sk back

Again, I never sked as I waited for you to leave the spawn the whole time, however we’ll let the officer decide our fate.

It shouldn’t matter how long I did it for, as long as I waited for you to leave spawn to kill you.

This is my last reply on the matter.

even tho it has nothing to do with you The troopers in there are also idiots as they just let u kill me so u basically got treated like a cg but was allowed to kill people without reason

@Treyweyfat Bro I watched the videos on both your report and this one and you killed him right at the spawned but when he killed you it was near the border and outside the barrier which is not SK, next time you should think before you act.

Hey there.

The user has been punished for SK. Thanks for the report.