[CLOSED] Team and random killer

Data: This player was Random killing.

Reporter username: ( Speedlingtwo )
Reported user: ( Perrma335 )

Description:

She was random and team killing with SF and yoda morphs, we have also seen her doing it with the GAR morph. (i have evidence of all)

Proof

talk to me by discord so i can show you the evidnce.

This is now the third report against this player. 4 people have now witnessed Perrma335 random killing. I think something should be done at this point.

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you for your report.
It seems that there is not enough information provided for me to look into this matter.

Please reply to this post with full details of the incident and proof of it’s occurrence.

As of now, this report is being placed on hold. You will have 24 hours to respond to this post, after which it will be automatically closed.
Please feel free to submit another report, and I’m sure another member of Staff will be happy to assist you.

Report Status: Pending :construction:

Regards,
Placeman34

Me and speedling have both witnessed and discussed the situation, so I will also describe what happened. I have encountered Perrma335 2 times in game now. Both times, the user was abusing his/her game passes by shooting innocent immigrants. At this point, the situation has gone out of hand. I hope this will help you come to a conclusion and decide what will need to be done.

I need solid evidence.

I have actually witnessed these events as well. However I also appreciate the importance of needing solid evidence, a recording, to actually do something. I recommend watching next time and if the person does it record it. I missed recording them last time so I will try to catch it if I see them again. But like he says, solid evidence is necessary, innocent until proven guilty, without this people would just gang up on others to boot them for fun. So get a recording of it and bring it back. I will remain vigilant because I have seen them killing GAR and immigrants but like he says, we need real proof, not just our words.

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.