[CLOSED] Sking Me in Hotel

Data

Reporter username: MeIsC00lGuy2020
Reported user: todaygk

Description

So I came into the Hotel, to check for Afk Farmers, then I was killed by todaygk, I came back to get a hotel room then bought one. Then todaygk came and killed me. I respawned and got out of my room and was killed again. Then Immediately after was killed again and again, for about 7-9 times, I finally said this is SK and he stopped, then his friend came and said he was in a call with todaygk. We had a conversation and he told me to leave to get his friend my room and then I told him I got evidence and he said That if I report to forums “They Won’t Care” and “Won’t do Anything” Then he said "Even If you ban me this Isn’t my Main, therefore saying he was using and ALT. After a little more convo he left and I came here to report it.

SK proof

Proof of Conversation

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 6.41.03 PM Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 6.38.59 PM Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 6.39.49 PM

Thank you,
MeIsC00lGuy2020

You could have recorded a video .-.

Lol he ain’t like that.

Hi there,

Thank you for your report.
It seems that there is not enough information provided for me to look into this matter.

Please reply to this post with full details of the incident and proof of it’s occurrence.

As of now, this report is being placed on hold. You will have 24 hours to respond to this post, after which it will be automatically closed.
Please feel free to submit another report, and I’m sure another member of Staff will be happy to assist you.

Report Status: Pending :construction:

Regards,
Placeman34

No, On my computer I don’t have the option of recording clips, I can only take screenshots my typing command shift 3

Why did I even bother trying to get justice

Just close the topic please, it’s not going to do anything even If I respond.

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.