[CLOSED] Sergeant TK and then attempt to say he clipped

Data

Reporter username: JonLXIX
Reported user: U_gdk052 (Possibly kevincharles07)

Description

In the first part of the video, the corporal (kevincharles07) and the sergeant (U_gdk052) are on the bridge attempting to RK an immigrant who has a bounty on them. I warn them 3 times to get off the bridge, doing a countdown and eventually shooting the sergeant to let the immigrant pass. As I am going back from the bridge the corporal attempts to RK so I killed to prevent. Upon turning around, the sergeant had gone into an SF morph and TKed me.

In the second part of the video I am walking to the bank and the same sergeant is following me, most likely trying to taunt me to shoot them. As I stop at the bank the sergeant/SF shoots around me, again trying to taunt and then they land a hit so I go out to take care of it. After doing so, the sergeant/SF returns saying they clipped to where I replied that I have it too. At the end I do pull up the damage logs and towards the bottom can be seen that they did damage me.

Extra note: I am just posting this now in case they pull that one clip of me killing them and try to say I TK’d.

Proof

( Attach any materials which would prove the player has abused )

Greetings,

Thank you for your report; at this time, I have processed the appeal and completed the proper actions.

I’d like to convey my gratefulness for your report once more. Your support is what allows this group to grow and for everyone to have a wonderful time.

Enjoy the rest of the year, and I wish you the best not only during Christmas, but all the way to the end of your journey, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :christmas_tree:

Report Status: Handled :white_check_mark:

See you around!

Merry Christmas,
Zekuba