[CLOSED] In-game ban appeal + discord appeal

Username: Auretix
Ban reason: High Treason

Hello, my name is Brody, or you can call me Auretix.

I used to play this game on the daily, also somehow made it up in the ranks in 7th as a Ghost Staff after only a few days in 7th. The reason for my ban, was due to me going on a rampage and shooting GAR members while in a divisional morph. As for that, my ban was very much deserved, although I’d like to explain my reasoning for what happened. At that time, my mum was very sick, in and out of the hospital, I had a lot of anger and was really upset at the time, and took my anger out on the game, which was extremely idiotic, but I still did it anyway. Regretted it right away after I got banned. Wasn’t thinking properly and somehow thought it was a good idea, not 100% sure why. This all happened at the end of 2021, nearly a whole year ago. I’m hoping I can make immense and be given a 2nd chance. I know the odds are not in my favour for getting an appeal, but I honestly miss GAR, the great community and the game itself. I loved the game so much to the point where I spent around 40,000 Robux on the game, not only just for myself, just to help support the game and the developers. If I could get a 2nd chance, and redeem myself, I’d be very grateful, as this all happened a long time ago. If this appeal doesn’t get approved, I understand why, I honestly wouldn’t appeal my ban either if I was you, but I’m taking time out of my day to do this, because this is something I really want. I honestly spent like 2 hour’s trying to decide what to say and I couldn’t make up my mind, so I’m just explaining everything that happened and the reasons why it led up to me getting a ban. I hope you can see my point of view, understand me and what happened back then. Not here asking for sympathy, just a 2nd chance.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Auretix/Brody.

Thank you for your appeal, at this time I’ve decided to allow you to re-enter our Community once again. Please review the below before re-joining any affiliate;

• If your previous actions were to be repeated whatsoever, do understand that another chance at re-entering our Community would be quite slim - ensure you aren’t directing your anger toward GAR whatsoever, it is certainly more efficient to speak with someone you’re able to trust.

Either way, welcome back to the GAR Community; for your own sake, learn from your wrong-doing and refrain from doing so ever again.

Appeal Status: Accepted :white_check_mark:

Sincerely,
NotDispatch.