[CLOSED] I was falsely banned on the suspicion of me alting

Data

Username: ( nirospell )
Reason for ban if known: ( Supposedly alting )

Description

( I should be unbanned from GAR as my blacklist from gar was unjust and pure suspicion with no evidence, I was blacklisted months ago by the HICOM BuIwarks, for the reason of “alting”, I would like to explain that I was not alting, I asked my friend from school to join gar and ask someone to take a look at my appeal to see if I could be unbanned, I did this specifically so I would not be blacklisted for alting as I would not join the discord server on an alt and request for someone to take a look at my appeal, the reason why I asked my friend to ask someone in the gar server is due to me not being responded for an extended period of time. I believe this blacklist was the result of the negative opinion Bulwark had on me at my time in gar, there was no reason to blacklist me due to there being no evidence and it just being pure suspicion, I attempted to get in contact with Bulwarks to resolve this issue but he declined I have gotten in contact with HICOM from GAR and they have told me to create an appeal. I believe this blacklist was unjust and should’ve never happened in the first place, I have also changed my ways from the last time I was in GAR and I am now more mature. Thank you. )

Will review. Remain patient.

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated

1 Like

Any news? Just wondering because not sure if you forgot lol

Thank you for your patience, at this time and after reviewing your appeal, I have decided to deny your appeal. This may be for one or more of the highlighted reasons,

• Offenses committed are too severe for the ban to be revoked at this time.
  • Insincere Appeal
  • Appeal did not provide enough information regarding the ban reason(s)

Best,
Howardistoogood