[CLOSED] I_imbo community ban appeal

Username: I_imbo
Ban reason: Leaking/Espionage

Description
I believe I should be given a second chance into the Grand Army of the Republic as I have comprehended the fact that espionage is bad for ROBLOX, and I myself am at risk by even doing it. I am extremely sorry for doing this on an official group and this will not happen again.

Firstly, I believe you should unban me as I have stopped leaking items in general, and I understand that doing it will get me permanently banned again without any appeal, being my last chance. I know that it is against ROBLOX and the games TOS.

Secondly, I believe I should be unbanned from the Grand Army of the Republic as I have learnt a very valuable lesson; this is to never break the rules as the consequences can be great. In my case I have rethought my actions and will never do this again.

I understand if you refuse to unban me, however, I believe I deserve another chance. I did not think I would “get caught” as I was in a private dm. When I was caught, I knew what would happen and accepted it. This ban had happened around 5 month ago. I am extremely sorry for leaking and ruining the experience of other players. Thank you for reading this appeal.

If this is denied please give me a reason to why it is was.

I_imbo

Greetings,

Your community ban has been appealed.

Vyrixxa