Grand Army of the Republic Forum

[CLOSED] I Asked information classified fro RG try-out

Data

Username: ( Dmzyvv ) Note: I changed my name from Dmzyvv to G_nerals but I write Dmzyvv so you know that I am the guy who got banned.
Ban reason: More than 4 months ago I asked for classified information about the RG Try-out.

Description

( Describe why you think we should unban you ) 1- Well in my opinion you should appeal my prohibition because I did not know what to ask about that was prohibited I read the GAR rules several times before entering the community and in none of those rules did it say that asking for information about try-out was prohibited like that I asked Los1hly if he could help me pass the RG tryout and some advice on how long the try-out lasts or things like that and after that I was banned the reason I want my ban to be appealed is because I want to read the rules again of GAR and make sure that those rules were not written as I said before I did not know that asking for information about a try-out was prohibited that is the reason why you should appeal my ban, I want to return to GAR to be part of the community again and be closer to knowing more about the community since I was very little time in GAR 2- Sometimes not everyone is perfect and we make mistakes so that’s why you should appeal my ban I mean that Overwatch bot muted me in server more than 3 times a day for infringing the rules and sometimes I did not write in the chat channels, I want to return to GAR that is why I send this forum I am innocent it is not my fault that I did not know what to ask for information about a try-out it was forbidden.

1 Like

Hi there,

Due to the fact that you fail to take responsibility for your actions claiming that it isn’t your fault, we won’t be unbanning you. You’re the one who attempted those actions and tried to bribe RG to pass the tryout. Until you take responsibility for your actions, we won’t be unbanning you.

Mike