[CLOSED] I am being targeted in-game

Data

Reporter username: precedus
Reported user: Kaosnvm

Description

Constantly Team Killing me while in GAR morph, as well as being rude and very toxic, always using force powers on me and obstructing me when I am carrying out my duties. This individual in the past has purposefully Team Killed me many times more than shown, It’s extremely frustrating and something needs to be done. I would go as far to say this is classed as “improper conduct”.

I haven’t seen them doing this to anyone else, it feels like they are JUST targeting me.

Proof

This is only a small snippet of this persons acts against me: https://youtu.be/fVyEYd_0iQI

Hi there,

Thank you for your report, I have gone through the evidence provided, and have deemed no action necessary.

It seems that this person’s actions are not worthy of punishment at this time as they do not break our rules. We will, however, continue to keep an eye out for any further reports made against this individual and take action accordingly.

Report Status: Unfounded :no_entry:

Regards,
Dysanixa

TK results in an automatic Team Kill ban which is assigned by the game therefore I deem no action regarding the case.

With reference to Republic Law, toxicity is the quality of being very harmful or unpleasant in a pervasive or insidious way. I do agree that T-bagging is disrespectful in some way yet I esteem no actions should be taken.

Feel free to create another report if you wish another officer to handle this case.