[CLOSED] Group Roblox Community Ban Appeal

Username : PlaTiuMeCraZy
Ban reason : Fps unlocker
hello, I come today to ask you for my appeal for a ban of the roblox group from the game, it all started when I joined an RC tryout, then during this tryout I activated my fps unlocker like in all games then directly I was kicked from the game for exploit, while I’m not exploit I used fps unlocker, finally I noticed that I was banned from the group and when I applied to join the G.A.R I was automatically denied i have no idea if this is a bug or a ban i have been playing coruscant for a long time and this has never happened to me i had just found out about unblocking fps and i didn’t think that in using it I was going to receive a ban, please believe me I would never have had the attention to exploit in a tryout let alone destroy a tryout on my main account, I have been playing coruscant for more than 2 years and I’m still in shock. Finally I hope that you will take good knowledge of my appeal because I find it surprising I have gone through a lot of division and this is the first time that this has happened to me.

Hi there,

You’re not being honest so your appeal is denied.

Best,
howardistoogood