[CLOSED] GAR discord and ROBLOX group ban appeal

Data

Username: badbluebear9000
Discord: Badbluebear#8565
Discord ID: 708041303593844786
Reason: Breaking TOS

Description

Back in December of 2020 I got banned for breaking TOS. It happened during a 41st event where we were doing practice. Somebody recorded a video of me going in a back and forth motion to a fellow teammate like I was pushing them off the tower. When that video got public in 41st chat, the current executive officer called Qas banned me after I finished the scrim I hosted against CG. During that time, I was quite irrational and immature. I kindly request for my appeal to be looked into by a moderator. I have learned my lesson from the immature and preposterous mistake I did back in December of 2020 and hope to be unbanned from the Discord server and the ROBLOX group.

I hope you get unbanned

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience.

You have shown remorse for your actions and I sincerely hope that you have learned your lesson and matured from the incident. After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to accept it under compassionate circumstances.

Please make sure to read and abide by the rules and ToS upon re-entering the Discord server. Note that this will be your one and only chance to be back in the community so spend it wisely.

Regards,
ddeathhhh