[CLOSED] GAR community ban

Data

Username: Skytie601.
Ban reason: Treason.

So, I’ve been playing this game since I was 12, I’m 14 now. So that is -2 years- spent in this game, And I don’t regret a second of it, this game is one of the most unique games there are, The community is one of the best there are, I have met so many new friends and seen many different POV’s and joined different GAR related servers. Since I was banned I tried to move onto to TGE and some other games, but no matter where I went or what I did. Nothing felt the same, So here I am appealing. I don’t believe there is any good reason/excuse as for what I did, And I apologise to everyone in the GAR community as I let you down, I wish I could go back and change it, but I can’t, what’s done is done, All I can do is appeal and hope you take mercy on me, I hope to be able to join a division once again with my friends, How ever I can see from the other side how annoying it is to have to deal with people like me, I sometimes try to help by reporting hackers etc, but I know I caused a great inconvenience and I hope i can prove to you I can change and I am better than what you think I am.
-Skytie601

Hi there,

At this time I will not be accepting your appeal due to the nature of the incident and to the extent of which you have conducted yourself after this incident.

When confronted about it initially, you lied and additionally; you have used this incident as an opportunity to taunt other officers.

Moreover, little time has passed so I will be denying your appeal

However, you are free to make another appeal in the future.

I wish you the best,
howardistoogood