[CLOSED] Essay about 100 year ban

Data

Username: ImTheDeathAngel
Ban reason: Hacking on multiply alts.

Description

What I will be doing

My last appeal said that I was going to appeal in twenty days but that was until I realized what I have been doing wrong in my appeals. A moderator told me to put reasoning, and that is what I am going to do now.

The Essay

What should I be unbanned? The reasons why I should be unbanned is I love the game, I have been banned for over 7+ months, and I am a human.

Reason one

I really love the game and went to play it again. I have bought over 100k Robux in game passes. This proves that I love the game because why would I spend that much on a game I don’t like. Made my life more enjoyable. This game was my favorite game until I got banned, and it made my life dull after I was banned.

Reason two

I have been banned since 8/31/2020(Assuming it was a 100-year ban.). I don’t know if that is true, but I know it has been over 7 months. 7 months is a really long time. I have been waiting for one of my appeals to get accepted ever since. That tells you that I really feel like I have waiting long enough.

Reason three

I am a human being. All humans make mistakes, even bad ones like mine. My mistake was to hack in the first place. I was thinking it was going to be a funny video, but it was the wrong choice to do. I even made a bigger mistake to hack again on so many alts. I was very immature back then, but I can proudly say, I have changed.

Conclusion

I believe I should be unbanned because I have waited long enough, really love the game, and am a human. I hope you consider this a well proven point. I know hacking is the worst crime to commit (I think.) but I really want you to know that I’m sorry for hacking. I plan on becoming even more mature in the future. If this appeal gets accepted (I hope.) all I want is to be unbanned from Star Wars Coruscant. You don’t have to unban me from the discord and group. Thank you for reading this appeal.

Regards,
ImTheDeathAngel

Greetings,

Thank you for your patience, at this time I have come to the conclusion that I will be denying your appeal. The severity of your crimes, especially considering you’ve committed these crimes on multiple accounts, are way too severe for you to be let back in the GAR community any time soon.

Kind regards,
dizme