[CLOSED] Discord Unban Request

Data

Username: Canadian_Hoss
Discord: 2144
Discord Id:
Ban reason: Okay so this was awhile ago (2020 for sure) one day I was just promoting my server to friends to try and get more people to join. I came across one of the mods in the server (I recently DM’D them about something else and the DM was still open) and I ended up promoting my server to them as well. Now, I understand that’s bad and I can assure you it won’t happen again. I only did it because I wasn’t really thinking about the consequences and how they could impact me later on.

Description

You should unban me because I very much apologize for my actions and will not do this ever again. I wasn’t thinking back than, but now I know not to do that. Again, I’m really sorry and hopefully you can unban me. I’m not gonna be a wuss and not admit what I did. If you don’t wanna unban me…that’s fine. But I really wish you do. Have a good day, and thankyou for your time.

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience.
At this time, I have decided to deny your appeal for an unban from GAR.

This may be for any one of the below mentioned reasons -

• Infraction too severe for appeal
  • Insincere appeal
  • Negative standing with the Republic Intelligence (if this is the case, send a private message to @xNostik4 on the forums or Discord DMs)

If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of this appeal, and would like to make a further appeal, you may write to [email protected]. Make sure to provide a link to this topic in your email, along with complete details of the appeal.

Appeal Status: Denied :no_entry:

Regards,
ddeathhhh