[CLOSED] Discord ban appeal

Discord (Mayo_Dabber #1154)
Deleted User 5afcf57e#4866 Sent me this message:
๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐œ: You have been :hammer:Banned by <@709679342887763968>!
Reason: DM advertisement
Duration: permanently

Appeal request: I am new to discord and I donโ€™t quite know how everything works yet. I am NOT in a company and DO NOT wish to advertise anything. I remember messeging two of the users that were members in the server because I had questions about how to get in the devisions and when tryouts were, is that why i got banned? i was not trying to advertise anything! These were my chats with the 2 server members (their names i have replaced for privacy reasons) :

1. Mayo_Dabber โ€” 09/25/2021

where do I go if I want to sign up for the 41st elite corps?

server member 1 โ€” 09/25/2021

You need to wait for their tryout. (edited)

Mayo_Dabber โ€” 09/25/2021

do you know when the next tryouts are?

[7:18 PM]

and also does it require a mic?

-my second chat:

sir

[7:16 PM]

where do i go if i want to sign up for 41st elite corps?

server member 2 โ€” 09/25/2021

Tryouts

do you when the next tryouts are?

[7:21 PM]

also does it require a mic?

tryouts are hosted randomly

[7:23 PM]

and no you do not need a mic

thank you so much

np

โ€“
as you can see i was asking them questions about how to get in the 41st elite corps. i dont think this was what got me banned however, but i listed it just in case. i think the real reason i got banned was this: (keep in mind this was a day or two after these conversations so it was a pretty long time ago. i dont remember that much detail but i will explain to as much as a can recall):
i was in a discord server with my friends, i think while i was fiddling around with the controls since im new i accidentally invited them to our voice chat. i swear i was not trying to advertise anything! i just didnt know how to work with the app and was trying to figure it out! (the reason i didnt send an appleal earlier is because i didnโ€™t know where to send it, i only found out today that GAR has a site for that.) Please unban me, this is a misunderstanding. Iโ€™m just trying to be in this group so I can link my Roblox account and tryout for a position.

Greetings,

Thank you for your patience.

At this time, I have decided to deny your appeal for the GAR discord. This may be for one or more of the highlighted reasons,

• Offenses committed are too severe for ban to be revoked
  • Invalid discord ID
  • Insincere appeal
  • Appeal did not provide enough information regarding the ban reason(s)

Regards,
ddeathhhh

You did not provide your Discord ID for me to look into the issue.

1 Like

Mayo_Dabber#1154
here is my discord ID 760828179941294121

can my acount still get repealed?

I sent my discord ID

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience.

You have shown remorse for your actions and I sincerely hope that you have learned your lesson and matured from the incident. After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to accept it under compassionate circumstances.

Please make sure to read and abide by the rules and ToS upon re-entering the Discord server. Note that this will be your one and only chance to be back in the community so spend it wisely.

Regards,
ddeathhhh