[CLOSED] Discord ban appeal

Data

Username: majmun123456789001
Discord: majmun123456789001
Discord Id: majmun123456789001#7757
Ban reason: Sending somewhat gore videos and being toxic in an affiliated Discord.

Description

Okay, so i sent a gore vid that wasn’t like that gore, we can see some blood in the vid on a window, and i wrote that we can see it in chat just cause i realised, i sent the vid cause it was a meme when it was written “we do a bit of trolling” and a guy was shooting at a van with a Minigun… i then said cry to the guy i sent the meme, not cause the vid was gore so he gets somehow “hurt” but to acctually joke since i wrote “cry” before sending it already i was doing it in like a chain, it was for joking since its someon that i know trought the 41st discord server, i didn’t meant to hurt anyone posting that kinda extreem meme but just to make him laugh, i am really sorry since i didn’t took the fact that it can shock ppl, i would like to get an appeal to prove that im really not like that and that im always on the funny side and joking even if toxic in a certain way somtimes, but i will not even be toxic anymore, i’ll just chill in, i did a mistake thinking it would not be somthing grave since a meme for purely joking.

I enjoy this community alot, i do not want to get banned and be seen as someon who sents gore vids to hurt ppl, when the will was not to do so.
I am really sorry i will not act like that anymore again and promise to be respectfull and to not offend anyone, this community really matters to me.

Sincer appolgies- majmun123456789001-41st elite corps-Zeus commpany.

I don’t know why but for some reasons i can’t edit my appeal anymore and it got the wrong format for the ID, i wrote somthing that wasn’t my id so:
Username: majmun123456789001
Discord: majmun123456789001#7757
Discord id:999063235712004188
Ban reason:Sending somewhat gore videos and being toxic in an affiliated Discord.

You can just make another reply to this saying your Discord ID.

(Not minimoding just helping)

Greetings,

Thank you for your patience.

At this time, I have decided to deny your appeal for the GAR discord. This may be for one or more of the highlighted reasons,

• Offenses committed are too severe for ban to be revoked
  • Invalid discord ID
  • Insincere appeal
  • Appeal did not provide enough information regarding the ban reason(s)

Regards,
ddeathhhh

No results came up with I searched ID “999063235712004188”.

Appeal has been accepted