Grand Army of the Republic Forum

[CLOSED] Discord Ban Appeal

Data

Username: EARETAE
Discord: Buff Doge#5052
Discord Id: 778075971626467379
Ban reason: Alternate accounts/Leaking

Description

How did the events that happened more than two-thirds of a year ago lead to me getting banned on January 9th? That is a rather long strain of events in fact. It all started whenever I joined a Coruscant Guard tryout.

After leaving 41st, CG was all I wanted to be, I attended nearly every tryout, be it night or day. Call me what you will, but I was dedicated. However, I was on my last strain. We moved on to the question section of the tryout, and I was just about to lose all my hope of becoming a Coruscant Guard. I was on the last question, and I forgot the answer, so not knowing how harsh of a deed this was, I asked the question in #on-topic.

A few seconds passed as I realized that that would be considered leaking, but everyone already saw the question. I was done for. It was late at night, and I do not remember why, but I needed to talk to a moderator about this to appeal it. As I said, I do not remember why, but I remember having a reason. I was quickly banned before I could directly message any moderator. I had no one to message and the moderator tags I got sent would not reply, so I made about 5 alternate accounts to join back to get the tag of any moderator, which all got banned before I got any tags, and the moderator that banned me had blocked me as well.

This all happened in a ration of minutes, and I completely take responsibility and blame. It would be a reasonable punishment to ban me from ever joining Coruscant Guards, or maybe any division altogether. I know I have been banned a few times in the past, but it’s been a year and the pandemic changed my entire personality as a whole. I can assure you that I will not get warned in GAR, not a single time if you let me join back. I dearly apologize for the events of the past but yearn you to look to a brighter future of the GAR, one that just might have me be in it.

Thank you dearly for reading, yours truly, Buff Doge.

Hi there,

We’ve decided to give you a 2nd chance in GAR. Realize that if you mess this chance up, you’ll be removed from all V&K associated groups and you won’t ever be able to appeal.

Mike