[CLOSED] Discord Appeal. I am sorry

Data

Username: Roblox:LikeUnlimitedYT Discord:LikeUnlimited
Discord: LikeUnlimited#9394
Discord ID:688945793180106756
Ban reason: DM ads

Description

Hello, I am LikeUnlimited, with a Discord user of LikeUnlimited#9394.

I was recently banned from GAR discord, due to DM advertising. I will elaborate in this email on what happened. This is after appealing on the forums, because I apparently didn’t put my Discord ID.

First, I may have advertised two different server links. My own, or someone else’s. All the people I advertised to were contacted from a different server, with no co-relation to GAR. However, a portion of people were in you’re discord, leading to someone reporting me, and then leading to my ban. This is what happened.

I want to deeply apologise on what I did, and I will promise to never do it again. This is my first major offence (others being muted in discord for accidentally using caps) which I am again, deeply regretful of. I wish to return to GAR with a honourable reputation, and upholding GAR’s glory. Thank you for reading my un-ban appeal.

I also learned on being a responsible and trustable person. I will respect all descisions by the staff team.

-LikeUnlimited-Corporal

Welp, hope I do get unbanned!

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience, at this time, I have gone ahead and unbanned you from the discord server.

For future reference, to avoid being banned from the server, please ensure that you follow all ROBLOX Terms of Service, Discord Rules and Community Rules and Regulations. Breach of any of these rules, may result in disciplinary action against you and may affect your standing in the community.

Appeal Status: Complete :white_check_mark:

See you around!

Regards,
Zekuba