Grand Army of the Republic Forum

[CLOSED] Corporal AFK farming

Data

Reporter username: (Rick007110)
Reported user: (AmigoDelAleix)

Description

This guy is using a macro to automaticly respawn and he keeps repeating the exact same movements to not get kicked from the game for being idle. (Second imagine is at FOB because he died and respawned at FOB and because he’s using a macro to not get kicked, he somehow walked over there.

Proof

he was AFKing in a different place in the second screenshot

Not enough proof, the only way for AFK farming reports to be accepted is if you provide screenshots of them in the same exact place ten minutes apart.

You can see my local time is 31 and 49… That’s 20 minutes. And if you read my report you would know that he respawned and walked over there what took a while with a macro… He uses a program that makes him tap a and d really quick which if you do it long enough you move around… Please read the report. Also your not a Officer so it doesn’t really matter anyways.

I also have 3 video’s of him using the macro even when I killed him he repeated the exact same movements over and over again.

1 Like

Did you spawn killing?

He literally stops moving at one point in your clip.

It’s a macro… he made it cooldown after a few seconds of spamming a and d…

No, I killed him to see if he was actually AFK.

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you for your report, at this time, I have gone ahead and processed the appeal and done the needful.

I would like to once again thank you for your report. Your contribution is what helps this community grow, and to make it an enjoyable experience for all.

Report Status: Handled :white_check_mark:

See you around!

Regards,
Zekuba