[CLOSED] Community Unban Appeal (re upload)

Data

Username: ( Sparta2020uah RP: Mysterious_Anomaly )
Ban reason: ( For and alt but not and alt)

Description

I have a YouTube channel that I make videos about gaming. Mostly I do (GAR Star Was Coruscant) my favorite game. So I was making a video how to get behind the banks laser door without a jetpack. But their was one consequence, my main account has Double jump equipped. So it will be little hard for the people who want to pass the vent part. So I took my brother acc that was made a month ago. His old acc has been locked out because he did not put any info. So I used his new account. So it will be fairly shown and understandable for people. But now I get dmed with a topic of “you getting banned for an alt” It was my mistake for calling my brother account a “alt” But it would be kinda ok ward if I said so in the video. Next time I will say the truth, because I see their is lots of consequences with it. Hope someone accepts my appeal. Have a good day! Hope you have a good future who is reading my message!! ( Also if you would like proof of my mistake doest search up my Roblox username in Roblox. I have it attached my YT channel to it).

Alting is not allowed in GAR regardless of the purpose, additionally if it is your brother’s account and you were playing on it that is also not allowed as account sharing is prohibited.

Your appeal will be denied for now.