[CLOSED] Community Ban Appeal

Data

Username: v7_RC
Ban reason: Cheating

Description

Greetings to whoever is reading this. In this appeal, I will state why I should get unbanned and remark on a few things. My username is v7_RC, formerly known as Fallen0ps, which was the username I had when I got Community Banned.

Firstly, I was banned over a year ago for a clip of me flicking into somebody. However, I do not have this clip anymore, though I would like to note that this was a clip with only a flick in it which occurs in many situations. Numerous elites have owned a circumstance where they flicked into another individual once they successfully got a kill. To support my point, here is a clip of an elite called hiversy who flicked into a person. This clip was deemed to be legitimate as this was solely a flick and is old evidence.

Clip: ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Pqyzb3HT8

To establish my point better, here is a montage of a clanner known as “kammyape” that got in CCR for it. However, the montage was dismissed a day or two afterward as they acknowledged it was not cheating.

Montage 1: So they call me hvax… - YouTube

Secondly, a year ago, I was Community Banned, and since then, there have been no reports or suspicion of me cheating. In most known cheater registry servers, individuals are granted probation after 4-6 months, depending on the severity of the clip, and I assume I should be provided with an unban or a type of probation to rejoin GAR again and achieve the merriment that I once had before. Even more, the clip that I got banned for was not in a GAR event but at an external group.

To conclude, I suppose I expressed my points very clearly and would adore having an unban to relieve the entertaining memories I once had and create refreshed ones, and thank you to the person reading this in advance.

Greetings.

At this time, I have decided to unban you. To keep yourself from being banned, ensure that you’re following our community rules, and Roblox & Discord ToS. Bypassing any of the listed rules could bring about serious repercussions, including an expulsion from the community.